Guru Nanak College is a centre of excellence in teaching and research in Higher Education, transforming students into a globally competent human resource, thus contributing to the creation of an inclusive and responsible society.
- To create opportunities and facilities for holistic teaching-learning environment.
- To lay emphasis on developing and nurturing scientific temper amongst students and staff.
- To promote quality research.
- To provide students with opportunities to participate in co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To sensitize students towards global, social, cultural and religious diversities and to promote tolerance and respect for them.
- To provide equal opportunities to one and all so as to include weaker sections of society in the development process.
- To promote competencies necessary in the globalised economic environment.